Really? Now why do I feel like this is a huge mistake? Oh yeah, because I never thought that anyone would read my blog in the first place, let alone nominate it for an award! I really only started this blog as an outlet to talk about all those smutty books I enjoyed that none of my friends seemed to read. So, I’ve got to give a shout out to Cici (Cici’s Rant) for nominating me. You rock chica! I always thought the whole, “it’s just an honor to be nominated” spiel was such bull crap, but I think I get it now. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you’ll keep coming back for more 🙂
Now, being nominated for this award comes with a little homework. Cheese and rice, I haven’t had homework in a few years. Rules of the one lovely blog award…
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about my lovely self…
- I was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio, and therefore hate Ohio.
- I only read 17 pages of the first Harry Potter book, and I have no intention to read any more than that.
- I went to undergraduate school in Canada, and graduate school in China.
- I have an OKCupid account, which is just…sad.
- This one might be surprising for a lot of you, but I actually do read books other than romance novels!
- My goal this year was to read 52 books (one book per week). So far I have read 193.
- I obviously have too much spare time on my hands.
The blogs I nominate are…